🎭 Mood display!
Isn’t it time to show the world how you are feeling? 😁🤨
Are you feeling happy, sad or funny? Let’s show it to the world through our micro:bit!
This is a 📗 Beginner project, if you find it too hard or too easy, you can always return to the projects overview and try another project 🙂
In this Wappsto:bit Academy project we will show our mood on the micro:bit LEDs
This will let everyone around you see how you are feeling right now!
For this project we will:
- Set up a string value, so we can see where in Wappsto we can write our mood!
- Use the “on String Value xx received from Wappsto block” – So our micro:bit will do something when we write to it over Wappsto
- A Conditional If / Else if block
- Check if we write “Happy” over Wappsto, then make a happy face
- Check if we write “Funny” over Wappsto, then make a funny face
- Check if we write “Sad” over Wappsto, then make a sad face
On the Wappsto APP or Wappsto.com you can access and set your mood, directly from the IoT Devices list.
What will you show? And how would you improve the code? Would you add more moods or fun sounds to accompany the faces?
Get it on MakeCode
Wappsto APP view
From the Wappsto APP we can see our device and change the mood – and instantly see the change on the micro:bit LEDs!
Don’t Miss Out on Awesome Projects and News
Stay in the Loop and Join our Newsletter!
Learn together with Wappsto:bit
Start experimenting with fun projects
Contact by phone
(0045) 46 922 722
Contact by email